At C Spire, we are customer inspired. Every C Spire team member is charged with delivering world class experience to every customer. Every C Spire team member is charged with living the brand. This position is responsible for tier I troubleshooting as it relates to enterprise customers calling, emailing, etc regarding wireless, VOIP, circuits, desktop support, hosted solutions, mobile device management, etc. utilizing multiple VOIP platforms, billing systems, CRM systems, and ticketing.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Every team member of the Home Service Team is charged with bringing our strategic vision statement to life. This position is responsible for integrating technology effectively into FTTH customer’s lives with amazing ease and effectiveness. Responsible for consistently delivering differentiated and personalized customer experience through interacting with customers via the phone, email, chat, text, etc and maintaining a focus on customer satisfaction. Responsible for consistently delivering differentiated and personalized customer experience through interacting with customers via the phone, email, chat, text, etc and maintaining a focus on customer satisfaction.
1. Actively engaged as an employee advocate and fully committed to supporting our strategic vision to be and become known as the BEST in our industry(s) through:
• Putting our customer at the center of everything we do
• A relentless passion to be the best
• Being competitive, bold, innovative and adding value
• An ownership mentality, behavior and accountability
• An unyielding commitment to quality
• Respect for our internal and external customers
• Continuous improvement
• Being resourceful, productive and efficient
• Maximum dedication and effort with high energy, enthusiasm and urgency
2. Meet or exceed productivity standards including but not limited to, Average Handle Time (AHT), calls per rep, idle time, one call resolution, etc
a. Take ownership of each call to diagnose billing or equipment issues effectively and efficiently. Complete all troubleshooting steps and follow escalation and dispatch procedures accurately if necessary. Goal must be to resolve the customer’s needs during the first interaction to ensure attainment of organizational KPIs.
b. Must have excellent communication and written skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with customers
c. Provide accurate information to customers regarding service and equipment issues while maintaining a professional and courteous attitude.
d. Must demonstrate ability to understand complex concepts and simplify them for customers.
e. Have full knowledge of internal products, features, services and equipment, and be knowledgeable about competitor’s products and services. In addition must have full knowledge of personal computers, handheld devices, video components, Internet, and applicable accessories.
f. Enter appropriate and accurate information into the customer management system and complete supporting documentation during the customer contact.
g. Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
h. Must work independently to resolve customer’s issues, frequently doing research outside of internal products and services provided by the company. Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems while working in a fast pace environment
3. Must possess a willingness to quickly learn new application, systems, et and be energized at the development of new products and business models/operational changes, etc.
4. Meet and exceed customer satisfaction standards as assessed through Customer Survey results and internal call quality evaluations.
5. Maintain an organized workspace and adhere to dress code policy. Adherence and conform to schedule requirements. Meet all attendance guidelines.
6. Adhere to all Contact Center policies and company handbook guidelines. Possess a high degree of skill with technology- based solutions and products for customers.
7. Contribute to the achievement of organizational customer retention goals by following the company’s disconnect procedures provided by management while providing differentiated service that yields retention.
8. Must provide information to supervisors, co-workers, etc by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
9. Protect company assets against criminal and fraudulent operations and unnecessary risk and exposure.
10. Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
High school diploma or recognized equivalent. Four year college degree preferred. Two years of customer service or general business experience required. Previous work experience with trouble-shooting or telecommunications services and equipment is preferred. Must have good communication, reading, spelling and typing skills as well as a high degree of skill with technology- based solutions and products.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to sit for long periods of time and use computer keyboard and/or mouse, while viewing computer screen. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule shared by other department members including Saturdays. Occasional kneeling, standing and moving around the call center or call center lab(s) are a requirement of this position.
Note: This is a brief description of the Home Service Advocate’s responsibilities and is not limited to those described herein. Management retains the right to add, delete or modify any of these responsibilities at any time during employment. Rev. 02/2016