The Digital Marketing Automation Specialist will create and deliver a best-in-class digital marketing experience for customers, both externally and internally. This position is responsible for managing C Spire’s email marketing, messaging, and automation programs. Part of our Digital Marketing, Media & Analytics team, this role administrates our digital marketing automation and email marketing tools, as well as creates and executes marketing campaigns across these platforms. This position also has responsibility for analyzing and optimizing campaign performance to accelerate customer engagement and revenue growth. This position requires strong communications, organizational, and analytical skills.
We’re looking for a Technical Trainer to help us make good things happen for other people. If you’re motivated by helping others achieve success if you like researching and planning, and if you believe training should be more about the learner than the instructor, read on! This may be your dream job!
The ideal candidate enjoys learning how things work and has an interest in technical subjects. This person enjoys helping others discover “the why” and “the how” behind technology. Because development and planning tasks are a large piece of successful training, the ideal candidate doesn’t mind researching and writing. The Technical Trainer will be involved in a variety of projects requiring an understanding of how I.T. technology and processes work, so the trainer needs the ability to handle several projects at one time.
Responsibilities include partnering with subject matter experts to identify and define training needs, research the information necessary to develop training, and create (online, instructor-led, and virtual instructor-led) training.
What you’ll do (Essential Functions):
- Serve as a consultant and a developer of training on C Spire’s technologies
- Create, organize, deliver, and publish training content
- Work on special projects
- Enhance the technical skills of C Spire team members through your instruction and interactions
- Build and maintain rapport with groups across C Spire
- Organize and interpret informationto provide high-impact training and consultation
- Ensures timely delivery of all project deliverables
- Demonstrate a learner mindset and adaptability in a changing environment
- Plan, develop and edit training videos
- Travel up to 15% of the time
The opportunity to work with a great team to do good work for others is a possibility if you meet these requirements.
Who you are (Requirements):
- You have a Bachelor’sdegree with at least 4 years professional experience (required). A degree in a technical discipline is preferred
- You have some experience training others (required)
- You listen to, understand, and ask questions before you make decisions
- You have experience with SQL or Excel data visualization (desired)
- Your verbal and written communication skills are excellent
- You believe in the power of teamwork and are a team player, yet you have experience getting results through independent work
- You have a professional appearance and demeanor
- You’re organized and meet deadlines
- You possess technical certifications such as CCNA/P, IPEP, A+, SQL certifications, AWS, Azure, etc. (desired)
- You’re skilled in Office 365 programs including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Physical requirements will alternate in this position. The employee must be able to sit for long periods of time and use a computer keyboard and/or mouse while viewing a computer screen. Must be able to travel. Must be able to perform physical tasks related to the delivery of training.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.