The Market Development Strategist is responsible for assisting the Senior Vice President, Strategic Relations in development of C Spire’s strategic market development plan(s) to ensure the continued successful growth and profitability of C Spire’s fiber-enabled services. Identifies, investigates, evaluates and facilitates negotiation of strategic business alliances that are in line with C Spire’s mid-range and long-range goals. This role works collaboratively with the VP, Government Contracts and Director, Government Relations to identify, pursue, and achieve C Spire’s strategic goals.
The Director Government Relations is C Spire's primary representative and advocate on federal and state legislative and policy issues. This Director develops and implements a comprehensive strategy to address C Spire’s legislative and regulatory priorities. The Director also manages the relationship and work product of C Spire’s contract lobbyists and public affairs consultants. The Director reports to the SVP – Strategic Relations and works collaboratively with the VP, Government Contracts and Market Development Strategist to identify, pursue, and achieve C Spire’s strategic goals.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES: This position will be responsible for user experience research, analysis and reporting, working with cross functional teams to prescribe action items and ultimately improve digital user experiences to meet business goals.
- Actively engaged as an employee advocate and fully committed to supporting our strategic vision to be and become known as the BEST in our industry(s) through:
- Putting our customer at the center of everything we do
- A relentless passion to be the best
- Being competitive, bold, innovative and adding value
- An ownership mentality, behavior and accountability
- An unyielding commitment to quality
- Respect for our internal and external customers
- Continuous improvement
- Being resourceful, productive and efficient
- Maximum dedication and effort with high energy, enthusiasm and urgency
- Develop, implement and support marketing plans, campaigns and projects with focus on wireless sales and customer retention.
- Collaborate with wireless sales, products team and others to create and deploy successful marketing campaigns. This would include financial projections for promotional campaigns. Optimize and report on campaign results.
- Adhere to the Company brand platform. This includes brand protection, positioning and strategy. Adhere to the set Marketing department processes while managing key initiatives and projects.
- Manage project assignments in a highly productive and timely manner with focus on results. .
- Continually review and analyze processes and procedures and make recommendations for improvement.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Manager, Wireless Marketing.
- Must be able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects and tasks to deliver results successfully in the face of competing business interests.
- Must possess knowledge of GAAP and financial accounting concepts.
- Must possess strong analytical skills.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a proven ability to build productive partnerships with both internal customers and internal/external resources.
- An in-depth understanding of accounting, sales, purchasing and inventory business processes is necessary.
- Must possess an ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Must have advanced Microsoft Excel skills, such as Pivot Tables, V and H lookups.
1.Actively engaged as an employee advocate and fully committed to supporting our strategic vision to be and becomeknown as the BEST in our industry(s) through:
Putting our customer at the center of everything we do
A relentless passion to be the best
Being competitive, bold, innovative and adding value
An ownership mentality, behavior and accountability
An unyielding commitment to quality
Respect for our internal and external customers
Being resourceful, productive and efficient
Maximum dedication and effort with high energy, enthusiasm and urgency
2.Develop annual operating, capital and financial statement budgets.
3.Prepare and continue to improve upon monthly and quarterly analyses of financial results and operational metrics.
4.Complete monthly actuals vs. budget variance analysis.
5.Assist in the preparation of financial projections and financial models as needed.
6.Develop a full understanding of the industries related to the Company.
7.Perform additional duties as assigned.
The Human Resources Manager serves as a subject matter expert on a broad range of employment topics and provides hands-on HR support to our management team and team members throughout the organization. This role is critical in executing people initiatives, providing strong internal support as a trusted business partner to leaders, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Primary responsibility will be building and monitoring billing reconciliations that monitor our system integrity and help to proactively solve any issues that may be with the systems by working with IT/Network.