SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES: Every team member of the C Spire Team is charged with bringing our company vision to life to be and become known as the best in our industries. Each C Spire Team Member should contribute to our company’s goal of being number one. The Market Manager is accountable for attainment of customer acquisition and retention to achieve domination in sales, revenue, and customer satisfaction goals for designated market. Is directly responsible for market growth for retail and enterprise sales in designated market and also responsible for the daily operations of designated market.
1. Actively engaged as an employee advocate and fully committed to supporting our strategic vision to be and become known as the BEST in our industry(s) through:
• Putting our customer at the center of everything we do
• A commitment to surprise, delight and wow our customers at every encounter
• A relentless passion to be the best
• Maximum dedication and effort
• Being open minded and innovative
• An unyielding commitment to quality
• Being assertive, competitive and bold
• A sense of urgency
• Continuous improvement
• Being resourceful, productive and efficient
• Expressing energy, enthusiasm and joy in serving external and internal customers
• An ownership mentality, behavior and accountability.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to be able to work some evenings and Saturdays. Occasional overnight travel may be needed. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, be able to lift at least 40 lbs. of material. Must be able to stand to use computer keyboard and/or mouse, while viewing computer screen.
Note: This is a brief description of the Market Manager’s responsibilities and is not limited to those described herein. Management retains the right to add, delete or modify any of these responsibilities at any time during employment