Every team member of the C Spire Crew is charged with bringing our strategic vision of personalized wireless to life. Responsible for administering, managing, and enhancing the various financial systems used by the organization.
1. Field support requests from end users related to financial applications.
2. Work with accounting and finance users to develop requirements for system and business process improvements.
3. Perform system and application administration tasks to support and maintain the company’s suite of financial applications software.
4. Manage the testing and deployment of patches to financial applications.
5. Monitor interfaces to and from the various financial systems to insure the accurate and timely transfer of data.
6. Monitor adherence to system policies and controls as related to financial applications.
7. Liaise with IT resources to provide application support and resolve issues related to financial systems.
• Undergraduate or associate degree from an accredited university in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or Computer Science or closely related equivalent required.
• At least two years of progressive work experience in data analysis, systems development or closely related equivalent is preferred.
• A working knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL is preferred.
• Experience with SQL development tools, such as TOAD, SQL Developer, or equivalent is preferred.
• 3+ years of implementation, configuration, support or development experience with Oracle e-Business Suite is preferred.
• Experience working with PL/SQL and development tools, such as Oracle Workflow Builder, XML Publisher, and JDeveloper is preferred.
• Implementation, support or development experience with Oracle WebCenter: Imaging is preferred.
• Experience supporting image capture tools, such as Kofax Capture, EMC Captiva, Oracle Data Capture, etc. is preferred.
• Software patch installation, networking knowledge, backup/recovery and disaster recovery experience is preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to sit for long periods of time and use computer keyboard and/or mouse, while viewing computer screen.
Note: This is a brief description of the Financial Application Administrator's responsibilities and is not limited to those described herein. Management retains the right to add, delete or modify any of these responsibilities at any time during employment. Rev.3/2019