As we rapidly diversify into business solutions, new Customer Account Manager have an opportunity to join an elite team and play a pivotal role at the center of the Mid-South’s technological renaissance. It will be your job to build relationships and help enterprises leverage our arsenal of solutions into an IT strategy that helps them win the battle in their specific market. We provide voice, Internet, data, and cloud solutions to business and government accounts. All are clearly best-in-class. With the full backing of our industry-leading marketing department and award-winning IT teams, you’ll have all the tools you need to convert leads into long-term allies.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prospecting, account acquisition, and account management.
2. Maximize income through business-to-business sales with a progressive, growth-oriented company.
3. Foster collaborative and lasting relationships with the customers and communities we serve.
4. The sales process will include managing lead lists, networking, customer appointments, referrals, and door-to-door sales generation.
5. Meet/exceed assigned targets associated with sales productivity.
C Spire offers three levels of Customer Account Manager based on previous experience and success:
- CAM I - Proven sales experience required. College degree preferred or at least 1-year relevant business experience. Outside B2B sales experience desirable.
- CAM II - Proven sales experience required, including sales quota attainment, sales forecasting, and appointment setting skills. Experience in wireless, telecommunications, or internet services highly preferred. College degree preferred or at least 2 years of relevant business experience. Outside B2B sales experience required.
- CAM III - Proven sales experience required, including sales quota attainment, sales forecasting, and appointment setting skills. At least 3 years relevant business experience in wireless, telecommunications or internet services required. College degree preferred. Outside B2B sales experience required.
Candidates must have excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills. Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) preferred.