The Residential Account Executive is a field sales position responsible for acquiring new residential customers within an assigned geographic area. You will visit potential customers at their primary residence and review their current home and wireless services and preferences with the intent to convert them to C Spire services or upgrade their existing C Spire services.
This position is highly transactional with high communication demands and averages 5-6 home visits per day by appointment. In addition, high volume door to door campaigning may be required from time to time. RAEs receive leads for a specific geographic area, sometimes down to the street level; however, RAEs are expected to be able to prospect on their own and generate leads for themselves through various tactics as well. After securing the customers decision for a service RAEs are responsible for order placement through web applications or outbound calls at the customer premise to the central call office.
You will be trained to help sell all C Spire services including but not limited to home and wireless services.
- Ensure each customer is given a personalized experience that integrates technology into their life with amazing ease and effectiveness.
- Cover minimum amount of appointments, prospecting, and appointment setting per day to maximize sales opportunity through various tactics such as calling campaigns, email campaigns, door to door campaigns, and working with various HOA organizations and key advocates.
- Submit orders through appropriate means
- Achieve customer satisfaction standards (CES surveys).
- Achieve or exceed individual sales quota and customer retention goals each month contributing to the market goals while maintaining a high energy and highly motivated approach in selling.
- Adhere to schedule requirements. Comply with established policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Actively engaged as an employee advocate and fully committed to supporting our strategic vision to be and become known as the BEST in our industry(s) through:
- Putting our customer at the center of everything we do
- A relentless passion to be the best
- Being competitive, bold, innovative and adding value
- An ownership mentality, behavior and accountability
- An unyielding commitment to quality
- Respect for our internal and external customers
- Continuous improvement
- Being resourceful, productive and efficient
- Maximum dedication and effort with high energy, enthusiasm and urgency
- A proven track record for meeting/exceeding sales quotas required
- Previous customer service experience that includes problem resolution is required
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and excellent interpersonal skills required
- C Spire and C Spire Fiber product knowledge preferred
- Four year degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Previous outside sales experience and/or prospecting experience strongly preferred
- Technical knowledge of cable, wireless or other telecommunication products strongly preferred
- Professional appearance and demeanor is necessary
- Must have a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record and access to reliable transportation
- The ability to organize and plan time effectively is necessary along with being self-motivated
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS: Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time in variable weather and be able to lift 40 lbs. of materials. Must be able to stand and to use tablet. Must be able to work flexible hours Monday through Saturday and be punctual and dependable. Must be able to work evenings and some holidays. Must be able to travel and work multiple locations across company footprint.
CORPORATE VISION STATEMENT: To be and become known as the best service provider in our industry.